1 persons have added this tour to their favorites!
<strong>Guayaquil</strong> and its surroundings invite you to tour the city and visit pleasing sites, a contrast between old and new where you can find a large selection of markets and things to do…especially at night. <strong>The Ecuador Branch Office</strong> supports the activities of Jehovah’s Witnesses in the four Geographic areas of Ecuador: The Galapagos Islands, the coastlands, the Andes Mountains and the Amazon region. The hard work of this branch and it’s volunteers is evident and an increase in the number of Witnesses there has been rapid.
Peel back the foggy layers and you’ll find pre-Columbian temples sitting silently amid condominium high-rises in <strong>Lima, Peru</strong>. Vestiges of colonial mansions proudly display lavish, Moorish-style balconies. And, here and there, graceful modernist structures channel architecture’s most hopeful era.
<strong>Machu Picchu</strong> is located 120 kilometer in the northwest area from Cusco over Urubamba River (it’s a name taken from Vilcanota River), in Vilcabamba Mountains. Machu Picchu is one of the most important archeological places in the entire world and it’s the main destination of Peru. Few works made by man show so much harmony with nature as this historical site shows us. The archeological complex is located at the top of a mountain, Machu Picchu (a quechuan word that means “old mountain or the main mountain”) that gives its name and the amazing landscape that Machu Picchu has to offer.
In between Cusco and Machu Picchu is Ollanuaytambo a ancient city where the residents say time took a rest…. The round trip train ride to Machu Picchu from Cusco is a adventure and a pleaser all of it’s own. See some of the worlds roughest terrain from the comfort of a modern train coach with panoramic windows to view the scenery.
- J4U Australia Branch + Tour
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Athens + Israel
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Athens + Israel + Turkey
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Greek Islands / Turkey Cruise + Athens
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Greek Islands / Turkey Cruise + Athens + Israel
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Greek Islands / Turkey Cruise + Athens + Israel + Turkey
- J4U Canada Bethel Budget
- J4U China “The Land Of Immense Contrasts”
- J4U Costa Rica 8, 9 Or 11 Day Tours
- J4U Ecuador And Peru Branch + Machu Picchu
- J4U Ecuador – 12 Day Tour W/ Cruise Option
- J4U Ecuador – 8 Day Tour W/ Cruise Option
- J4U Ecuador – 9 Day Tour W/ Cruise Option
- J4U Europe + Mediterranean
- J4U Europe Classic
- J4U Europe Classic + London
- J4U Europe Classic + London + Paris
- J4U Europe Deluxe
- J4U Kenya Branch Tour + African Safari
- J4U Mexico: English Regional Convention + Branch Tour
- J4U Mexico: Guanajuato + Puerto Vallarta
- J4U Mexico: Taxco + Acapulco
- J4U New York Bethel Basic With Washington DC
- J4U New York Bethel Basic – NY Service Day
- J4U New York Bethel Basic – NY Style
- J4U NY Bethel + Disney World Orlando Family Expedition
- J4U Paris + London
- J4U Rome + Mediterranean Tour
- J4U Spain Branch & Tour
- J4U Thailand Tour: Chang Mai, Bangkok & Island Adventure
- J4U Treasures Of Sri Lanka Tour
- J4U Würzburg And Rothenburg Germany
Related Maps(south-america) See these maps →
<b>Day 02 / Wednesday</b> Tour the Ecuador Bethel branch. Visit Estero el Salado, Guyana park, Malecon boardwalk shopping & sightseeing Guayaquil.
<b>Day 03 / Thursday</b> Fly from Guayaquil to Cusco (possible stop over Lima*) check into Cusco Hotel evening in Cusco.
<b>Day 4 / Friday </b> Tour, Explore and Enjoy Cusco
<b>Day 5 / Saturday</b> Train ride from Cusco to Aguascalientes (Stay night Aguascalientes)
<b>Day 6 / Sunday </b> Tour Machu Picchu return to Cusco with a stop over in the ancient city of Ollanuaytambo.
<b>Day 7 / Monday</b> Fly Cusco to Lima, check into Lima hotel. Tour Peru Branch*. Free evening to rest up or explore Miraflores in Lima or a little of both if time permits
<b>Day 8 / Tuesday</b> Fly back home from Lima.
*Due to various circumstances group may tour Lima Branch Day 3 instead of Day 7 Monday AM as scheduled above.
<b>Note:</b> for reasons beyond our control it may not be possible to visit everything listed above. However every effort will be made to include as much as reasonably possible.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- ...BCT will NOT provide your transportation EXCEPT during the tour.
- ...you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- ...BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
- ...while your transportation is provided during the tour you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>With Full Packages Airfare from major airport nearest you (not applicable to 'land package' prices).</li>
<li>With Full Packages and Land Package Airfare from Guayaquil to Cuzco and Cuzco to Lima</li>
<li>Transportation each day for touring and sightseeing. Including Train Cusco/Machu Picchu</li>
<li>Rooming (hotel accommodations) as requested.</li>
<li>Includes Entrance Fee Machu Picchu</li>
<strong>What's Not Included</strong>
<li>Land Packages includes Hotel / Airport Shuttle Service.</li>