0 persons have added this tour to their favorites!
<p align="justify"><strong>Termas de Papallacta SPA</strong>, Resort is located 70 kilometers east of Quito, the capital city of Ecuador. Perched on a high Andean valley at the entrance route to the Ecuadorian Amazon jungle, the spa – resort offers its visitors health, recreation, adventure and rest. Whether relaxing in the thermal baths or indulging in pampering spa treatments you are sure to thoroughly enjoy the Papallacta experience.</p>
<p align="justify">Just 30 kilometers from central <strong>Quito</strong> you find ‘the middle of the world’, 0°0’0” latitude – the place where the Equator divides the Northern and Southern Hemispheres. The City called ¨Mitad del Mundo¨ (Middle of the World) is home to this monument and offers the tourist a wide range of attractions such as the ethnographic museum, an art gallery, a bullfighting ring and handicraft stores amongst other things. Visitors can also enjoy the whole range of local cuisine.</p>
<p align="justify"><strong>Guayaquil</strong> and its surroundings invite you to tour the city and visit pleasing sites, a contrast between old and new where you can find a large selection of markets and things to do…especially at night. <strong>The Ecuador Branch Office</strong> supports the activities of Jehovah’s Witnesses in the four Geographic areas of Ecuador: The Galapagos Islands, the coast lands, the Andes Mountains and the Amazon region. The hard work of this branch and it’s volunteers is evident and an increase in the number of Witnesses there has been rapid.</p>
<p align="justify">Abundant wildlife above and below the waves draws eco-tourists to Ecuador’s <strong>Galapagos Islands</strong>. Get up close on a stroll or in a Zodiac boat. Snorkel and dive with denizens of the deep, from sea lions to sea turtles at Santiago’s Cousin’s Rock. Hike by finches, flamingos and iguanas along the Darwin Trail. Admire Sierra Negra Volcano on Isabela.</p>
- J4U Australia Branch + Tour
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Athens + Israel
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Athens + Israel + Turkey
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Greek Islands / Turkey Cruise + Athens
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Greek Islands / Turkey Cruise + Athens + Israel
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Greek Islands / Turkey Cruise + Athens + Israel + Turkey
- J4U Canada Bethel Budget
- J4U China “The Land Of Immense Contrasts”
- J4U Costa Rica 8, 9 Or 11 Day Tours
- J4U Ecuador And Peru Branch + Machu Picchu
- J4U Ecuador – 12 Day Tour W/ Cruise Option
- J4U Ecuador – 8 Day Tour W/ Cruise Option
- J4U Ecuador – 9 Day Tour W/ Cruise Option
- J4U Europe + Mediterranean
- J4U Europe Classic
- J4U Europe Classic + London
- J4U Europe Classic + London + Paris
- J4U Europe Deluxe
- J4U Kenya Branch Tour + African Safari
- J4U Mexico: English Regional Convention + Branch Tour
- J4U Mexico: Guanajuato + Puerto Vallarta
- J4U Mexico: Taxco + Acapulco
- J4U New York Bethel Basic With Washington DC
- J4U New York Bethel Basic – NY Service Day
- J4U New York Bethel Basic – NY Style
- J4U NY Bethel + Disney World Orlando Family Expedition
- J4U Paris + London
- J4U Rome + Mediterranean Tour
- J4U Spain Branch & Tour
- J4U Thailand Tour: Chang Mai, Bangkok & Island Adventure
- J4U Würzburg And Rothenburg Germany
Related Maps(south-america) See these maps →
Sunday – Fly to Quito, Ecuador
Monday – Visit Papallacta hot springs. Tour downtown Quito and eat a traditional meal at Pim’s
Tuesday – Visit Otavalo. Eat lunch in Atuntaqui and visit the Middle of the World
Wednesday – Fly from Quito to Cuenca. Tour historical downtown Cuenca
Thursday – Enjoy Cuenca sightseeing, shopping, and historical tours.
Friday – Full day at a world class Spa or free day exploring Cuenca
Saturday – Breakfast hotel and Depart for Guayaquil. Rest and explore Malecon near hotel
Sunday – Visit Iguana Park, historical light house and boardwalk shopping & sightseeing Guayaquil. Visit Estero el Salado
Monday – Tour Ecuador branch and Fly back home OR fly from Guayaquil to the Galapagos Islands (Baltra), and board the cruise ship. Sail to North Seymour
Tuesday – Santa Cruz/Floreana
Wednesday – Espanola / San Cristobal
Thursday – Sta. Cruz. Arrive to Baltra and fly to Guayaquil
Friday – Fly back home
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- ...BCT will NOT provide your transportation EXCEPT during the tour.
- ...you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- ...BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
- ...while your transportation is provided during the tour you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Airfare from major airport nearest you (not applicable to 'land package' prices).</li>
<li>With Tour + Cruise packages airfare from Quito or Guayaquil to Galapagos and the transfers from the airport to the ship and back to the airport.</li>
<li>Transportation each day for touring and sightseeing.</li>
<li>Rooming (hotel accommodations) as requested.</li>
<li>Transportation to and from airport to your hotel (not applicable to 'land package' prices).</li>
<li>Bilingual, Witness tour guide Breakfast each day and meals on the cruise</li>
<strong>What's Not Included</strong>
<li>Optional cruise excursions unlike Tour + Cruise package purchased</li>
<li>Most meals except when on the cruise then meals are included</li>
<li>Country departure tax.</li>
<li>No BCT Tour Guide is provided during the Cruise portion of a package</li>
<li>Packages with Galapagos</li>