0 persons have added this tour to their favorites!
<strong>Montañita</strong>, is a small colorful rustic village situated approximately 4 km north of Manglaralto, known throughout Ecuador as the best beach for surfing, very popular with international and local surfers.
Abundant wildlife above and below the waves draws eco-tourists to Ecuador’s <strong>Galapagos Islands</strong>. Get up close on a stroll or in a Zodiac boat. Snorkel and dive with denizens of the deep, from sea lions to sea turtles at Santiago’s Cousin’s Rock. Hike by finches, flamingos and iguanas along the Darwin Trail. Admire Sierra Negra Volcano on Isabela.
- J4U Australia Branch + Tour
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Athens + Israel
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Athens + Israel + Turkey
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Greek Islands / Turkey Cruise + Athens
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Greek Islands / Turkey Cruise + Athens + Israel
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Greek Islands / Turkey Cruise + Athens + Israel + Turkey
- J4U Canada Bethel Budget
- J4U China “The Land Of Immense Contrasts”
- J4U Costa Rica 8, 9 Or 11 Day Tours
- J4U Ecuador And Peru Branch + Machu Picchu
- J4U Ecuador – 12 Day Tour W/ Cruise Option
- J4U Ecuador – 8 Day Tour W/ Cruise Option
- J4U Ecuador – 9 Day Tour W/ Cruise Option
- J4U Europe + Mediterranean
- J4U Europe Classic
- J4U Europe Classic + London
- J4U Europe Classic + London + Paris
- J4U Europe Deluxe
- J4U Kenya Branch Tour + African Safari
- J4U Mexico: English Regional Convention + Branch Tour
- J4U Mexico: Guanajuato + Puerto Vallarta
- J4U Mexico: Taxco + Acapulco
- J4U New York Bethel Basic With Washington DC
- J4U New York Bethel Basic – NY Service Day
- J4U New York Bethel Basic – NY Style
- J4U NY Bethel + Disney World Orlando Family Expedition
- J4U Paris + London
- J4U Rome + Mediterranean Tour
- J4U Spain Branch & Tour
- J4U Thailand Tour: Chang Mai, Bangkok & Island Adventure
- J4U Würzburg And Rothenburg Germany
Related Maps(south-america) See these maps →
Thursday – Arrive to Guayaquil
Friday – Visit Malecon boardwalk shopping & sightseeing Guayaquil. Visit Estero el Salado
Saturday – Travel to Puerto Lopez / Montanita beach resorts
Sunday – Shopping, sightseeing, surfing, and exploring the coast, beaches, & resorts from Montanita to Puerto Lopez
Monday – Go whale watching Puerto Lopez. Enjoy the beach Montañita
Tuesday – Explore beaches and jungle canopy near Montañita. (horseback riding optional)
Wednesday – After breakfast depart for Guayaquil and visit the Ecuador Bethel branch.
Thursday – Fly Back home OR continue your tour: Fly from Guayaquil to the Galapagos Islands (Baltra), board the cruise ship and sail to Bartolome
Friday – Urbina / Fernandina
Saturday – Santiago
Sunday – Santa Cruz
Monday – Santa Cruz / Arrive to Baltra and fly to Guayaquil
Tuesday – Fly back home
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- ...BCT will NOT provide your transportation EXCEPT during the tour.
- ...you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- ...BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
- ...while your transportation is provided during the tour you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Airfare from major airport nearest you (not applicable to 'land package' prices).</li>
<li>With Tour + Cruise packages airfare from Quito or Guayaquil to Galapagos and the transfers from the airport to the ship and back to the airport.</li>
<li>Transportation each day for touring and sightseeing.</li>
<li>Rooming (hotel accommodations) as requested.</li>
Transportation to and from airport to your hotel (not applicable to 'land package' prices).</li>
<li>Bilingual, Witness tour guide Breakfast each day and meals on the cruise</li>
<strong>What's Not Included</strong>
<li>Optional cruise excursions unlike Tour + Cruise package purchased</li>
<li>Most meals except when on the cruise then meals are included</li>
<li>Country departure tax.</li>
<li>No BCT Tour Guide is provided during the Cruise portion of a package</li>
<li>Packages with Galapagos</li>