0 persons have added this tour to their favorites!
Feel free to navigate the winding streets of tourist-friendly <strong>Mykonos</strong> Town, lined with upscale shops and restaurants, Mykonos can suit any traveler’s desires.
Board at the port of Piraeus (Athens). From there you will sail in luxury and comfort and enjoy both the beautiful destinations and the luxury of your floating hotel!
Within a few hours you will be settling down to your evening meal overlooking the lights, the pulse and the cosmopolitan air of Mykonos. Breakfast at the little seaside town of Kusadasi. Next stop is Patmos and dinner with a view of the imposing medieval town of Chora. Awake to the bustling capital of Crete, Heraklion, and then, with ease and comfort you will arrive for the evening at the beautiful, “lacy” caldera of Santorini.
Straddling two continents, <strong>Turkey</strong> has long served as Europe’s portal to the East. Three percent of the country, including most of Istanbul, sits in Europe; the rest spreads out into Asia.
- J4U Australia Branch + Tour
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Athens + Israel
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Athens + Israel + Turkey
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Greek Islands / Turkey Cruise + Athens
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Greek Islands / Turkey Cruise + Athens + Israel
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Greek Islands / Turkey Cruise + Athens + Israel + Turkey
- J4U Canada Bethel Budget
- J4U China “The Land Of Immense Contrasts”
- J4U Costa Rica 8, 9 Or 11 Day Tours
- J4U Ecuador And Peru Branch + Machu Picchu
- J4U Ecuador – 12 Day Tour W/ Cruise Option
- J4U Ecuador – 8 Day Tour W/ Cruise Option
- J4U Ecuador – 9 Day Tour W/ Cruise Option
- J4U Europe + Mediterranean
- J4U Europe Classic
- J4U Europe Classic + London
- J4U Europe Classic + London + Paris
- J4U Europe Deluxe
- J4U Kenya Branch Tour + African Safari
- J4U Mexico: English Regional Convention + Branch Tour
- J4U Mexico: Guanajuato + Puerto Vallarta
- J4U Mexico: Taxco + Acapulco
- J4U New York Bethel Basic With Washington DC
- J4U New York Bethel Basic – NY Service Day
- J4U New York Bethel Basic – NY Style
- J4U NY Bethel + Disney World Orlando Family Expedition
- J4U Paris + London
- J4U Rome + Mediterranean Tour
- J4U Spain Branch & Tour
- J4U Thailand Tour: Chang Mai, Bangkok & Island Adventure
- J4U Würzburg And Rothenburg Germany
Related Maps(blt) See these maps →
Day 2 – Board Athens (Piraeus), Greece & Mykonos, Greece
Day 3 – Kusadasi, Turkey & Patmos, Greece
Day 4 – Crete (Heraklion), Greece & Santorini, Greece
Day 5 to June 24 Day 7 – Arrive Athen (Cruise ship arrives early am at the Athens Piraeus dock). A detailed itinerary will be provided soon for the Athens portion of this trip* (see below for possibilities)
Day 8 – Depart Athens
<strong>*Possible activities in Athens</strong>:
<li>Athen Branch Tour</li>
<li>Areopagus (Acts 17:16-34)</li>
<li>Ancient Corinth museum</li>
<li>Lycabettus – beautiful mountain high view of the city</li>
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- ...BCT will NOT provide your transportation EXCEPT during the tour.
- ...you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- ...BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
- ...while your transportation is provided during the tour you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Cabin accommodation in the category booked</li>
<li>Gala evening and shows, Entertainment on board</li>
<li>Swimming pool & fitness center</li>
<strong>What's Not Included</strong>
<li>Beverages of any type</li>