3 persons have added this tour to their favorites!
Darling Harbor is tucked in the midst of Sydney’s business district and provides an oasis of fun and peace away from the busy city streets. The tourist presence here is strong and it does not go without saying that the Harbor is the traveling tourists Mecca in Sydney. One of the many highlights in Darling Harbor is the very popular and impressive Sydney Aquarium. It is by far one of the worlds largest aquariums and has the most diverse collection of Australian aquatic life featuring more than 5,000 animals in total.
The Blue Mountains is one of Sydney’s favorite retreats. There is something wonderful about going to the mountains and breathing its fresh eucalyptus air. Interesting enough is the name given to the mountains. The Blue Mountains appear to be a hazy sea blue color as a result of high oil concentration in the eucalyptus leaves evaporating in the heat. The walks included in the Blue Mountain Park have been especially chosen for their variety and value and include some of the best sights you will ever encounter. For the adventurer at heart, there is a darling spiral stair drop to the bottom of the mountains.
<strong>AUSTRALIAN WILDLIFE PARK</strong>
Australia has some of the worlds most unique wildlife. Explore the park at your leisure. Encounter an Emu, feed the Kangaroo; see Tasmanian Devils, Possums, Wallabies, Bandicoots and Wombats. View the Fairy Penguins, beautifully colored parrots, Lorikeets and Cockatoos. You’ll have the chance of a close up look at Australian reptiles, crocodiles, echidnas, and Goannas.
Bondi Beach is one of Australia’s most famous beaches and among the worlds most well known beaches. It is located in the municipality of Waverley in east Sydney. The beach, roughly a kilometer long, is enclosed at the north and south by headlands. Every day of the year lifeguards patrol the beach between the yellow and red flags.
Take a stroll along the beachside promenade, along with dogs with style and babies with attitude. Away from the beach there are numerous cafes and restaurants, as well as hostels, hotels, a great variety of shops, and even a small golf course. There are two scenic walks from Bondi Beach towards the south. These walks offer great views of the sea. You visit popular beaches such as Tamarama and Bronte, and you get to see a number of historic spots. There are plenty of places along the way where you can stop to admire the views. During the summer these walks are packed with tourists from all over the world.
- J4U Australia Branch + Tour
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Athens + Israel
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Athens + Israel + Turkey
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Greek Islands / Turkey Cruise + Athens
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Greek Islands / Turkey Cruise + Athens + Israel
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Greek Islands / Turkey Cruise + Athens + Israel + Turkey
- J4U Canada Bethel Budget
- J4U China “The Land Of Immense Contrasts”
- J4U Costa Rica 8, 9 Or 11 Day Tours
- J4U Ecuador And Peru Branch + Machu Picchu
- J4U Ecuador – 12 Day Tour W/ Cruise Option
- J4U Ecuador – 8 Day Tour W/ Cruise Option
- J4U Ecuador – 9 Day Tour W/ Cruise Option
- J4U Europe + Mediterranean
- J4U Europe Classic
- J4U Europe Classic + London
- J4U Europe Classic + London + Paris
- J4U Europe Deluxe
- J4U Kenya Branch Tour + African Safari
- J4U Mexico: English Regional Convention + Branch Tour
- J4U Mexico: Guanajuato + Puerto Vallarta
- J4U Mexico: Taxco + Acapulco
- J4U New York Bethel Basic With Washington DC
- J4U New York Bethel Basic – NY Service Day
- J4U New York Bethel Basic – NY Style
- J4U NY Bethel + Disney World Orlando Family Expedition
- J4U Paris + London
- J4U Rome + Mediterranean Tour
- J4U Spain Branch & Tour
- J4U Thailand Tour: Chang Mai, Bangkok & Island Adventure
- J4U Würzburg And Rothenburg Germany
Related Maps(australia) See these maps →
Travel to Sydney, Australia crossing the International Date Line (Lose a day)
Arrive Sydney, Transfer to hotel, relax or sightseeing remainder of day
Darling Harbor & Cockle Bay Wharf, Meeting in the evening
Visit Manly Beach am, then over to Bondi Beach in afternoon & Ferry Harbour Ride in the evening.
Tour Branch in Ingleburn Australia, Arrive to Katoomba & check-in to hotel, free evening
Your Choice: Hiking Blue Mountains or Shopping & Sightseeing near the hotel
Sightseeing around Lithgow, Jenolan Caves, Meet Brothers in Lithgow, Travel to Rooty Hill and check-in to hotel
Featherdale Wildlife Park (included), return to Sydney, evening with Brothers
Free Day – Possibilities: Scuba Diving ($), Bondi Beach or Shopping
Depart Sydney, arriving home the same day (Possibly before Sydney departure time!)
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- ...BCT will NOT provide your transportation EXCEPT during the tour.
- ...you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- ...BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
- ...while your transportation is provided during the tour you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Roundtrip airfare, rooming and transportation in Australia.)</li>
<li>Transfers (not applicable to land package pricing)</li>