3 persons have added this tour to their favorites!
</b>Guayaquil is a port city in Ecuador, known as a gateway to Pacific beaches and the Galapagos Islands. Stretching along the Guayas River is the waterfront Simón Bolívar promenade. At the north end of the promenade is Las Peñas, a neighborhood full of colorful houses. Stairs lined with cafes and art galleries lead up Santa Ana Hill, site of Santa Ana chapel, a lighthouse and views of the city.
The BCT provides hotel as you attend the Ecuador English Regional Convention will be located near the promenade and Iguana Park. Full of great restaurants and unique shopping.
<b>Montañita & Puerto Lopez (Whale Watching)
</b>Montañita is a village on Ecuador's Santa Elena Peninsula, known for its beaches with strong surf breaks, world class surfing and bohemian vibe. Lively bars, nightclubs and thatch-roofed restaurants line the streets. Farther north along the coast are many villages such as Olón and Puerto Lopez. Also nearby is the cloud forest of the Chongón-Colonche mountains.
Puerto López is a small fishing village set in an arched bay on the Pacific coast in the Ecuadorian Manabí Province. Puerto Lopéz is the Machalilla National Park headquarters. The main industries include fishing, ecotourism and prime whale watching. 25 miles offshore is Isla de la Plata (named from its history as a pirate hideout, the Island of the Silver), also referred to as "The Poor Man's Galapagos.”
<span style="color: #008000;"><b>Ecuador English Regional Convention</b></span>
A unique spiritual event. Beautiful outside pavilion, near Guayaquil, with Iguanas wandering the grounds watching us watch them. Even though there are just a few English Congregations in Ecuador (about 6 or so) the English RC sometimes goes over a thousand in attendance. It is THE PLACE for networking for those who are thinking of serving where there is a need in the English field in a foreign country. Very encouraging.
- Ecuador: Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: Guayaquil + The Coast
- Ecuador: Guayaquil, Cuenca, The Coast + Andes
- Ecuador: Quito + Andes
- Ecuador: Quito, Baños, Andes + Amazona
- Ecuador: Quito-Middle of World-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: Quito-Otovalo-Papallacta-Middle of World-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
Related Maps(south-america) See these maps →
<h4>During The Reservation Process You Can Add The Option To Include The Ecuador English Regional Convention. <a href="http://members.bethelcoachtours.com/tripoptions.asp?tripid=6871" target="_blank" rel="noopener">Click Here For Details!</a></h4>
<strong>Day 1 Sunday, May 27, 2018</strong>
<strong>Day 2 Monday, May 28, 2018</strong>
Travel from Guayaquil through Provincia de Santa Elena to Coast. Explore the playas and beach area to Montanitas, Shop and Play Montanitas
<strong>Day 3 Tuesday, May 29, 2018</strong>
Explore and enjoy the beautiful Montanita Beach. Surf and/or take Surfing lessons. Shop among all the talented street vendors. Savor the many flavors of all the tropical fruit stands.
<strong>Day 4 Wednesday, May 30, 2018</strong>
Check out Puerto Lopez. Enjoy what many believe to be the best Whale Watching along the Americas Pacific coast
<strong>Day 5 Thursday, May 31, 2018</strong>
Travel Montanitas to Ecuador Branch near Guayaquil. Tour Branch, enjoy evening in Guayaquil/Boardwalk.
<strong>Day 6 Friday, June 1, 2018</strong>
Depart Guayaquil (or attend first day English Regional Convention Ecuador)
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- ...BCT will NOT provide your transportation EXCEPT during the tour.
- ...you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- ...BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
- ...while your transportation is provided during the tour you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Airport to Hotel Shuttle Service Full Package</li>
<li>Entrance to Parks, Monuments and Hot Springs</li>
<li>Day by Day Transportation for Touring</li>
<li>Breakfast Each Day</li>
<li>Rooming as Requested</li>
<li>Whale Watching Tickets</li>
<strong>What's Not Included</strong>
<li>Airport to Hotel Shuttle Service Land Package</li>